We are specialized in complex chemical reactions and are able to combine this with developing the most efficient processes. Supported by a robust quality system, we ensure a high product quality, manufactured in compliance with cGMP, ICH and SHE regulations. Being part of a global Aspen API network, we ensure flexibility and delivery reliability.
- More than 100 stainless steel and glass-lined reactor vessels with capacities ranging from 250 to 10,000 liters.
- Through our best-in-class cleaning procedures, we are able to make use of a broad range of multipurpose reaction vessels
- Our highly active compounds are produced in units with OEB 4 and 5 classifications.
- Microbiological fermenters convert steroidal starting material into the desired chemical intermediates
- A broad range of purification methods are applied on large scale, such as crystallisation, filtration and chromatography
- State-of-the art Powder Processing and Dispensing Unit for sieving, milling and micronisation
Examples of our complex chemical reactions:
- Oxidation (Jones, Oppenauer)
- Lithium aluminum hydride & sodium borohydride reduction
- Liquid ammonia reduction
Chemical APIs produced by Aspen Oss are the following:
Our APIs are used in among others the following therapeutic areas:
- Women’s health
- Male health
- Drug and alcohol dependency
- Muscle relaxation
- Central nervous system
- Veterinary applications