The Document Server is a document library where we have placed a number of standard documents related to our chemical and biochemical APIs, that are at your direct disposal. By getting registered to the site and use our Document Server, you will have a quick and easy access to many documents.
To have access to our Document Server, please use the following link to start the registration procedure: http://www.aspenoss.com/login-document-server/registers
Once your registration is approved, you will have access to the below mentioned documents of all APIs on our current Product List:
- Typical Certificate of Analysis (if applicable, separate documents for EP and USP specifications are available)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (EU and US version)
- Residual Solvents Statement
- BSE/Origin statement
- Metal Residues statement
- GMP Information on API's manufactured at Aspen Oss B.V.
- Aspen brochure including our product list (Z-card)